Code Vein Difficult level in DLC's

D
DansonDan
Thu 26/03/2020 - 09:36

Hello, why is in the DLC's the Difficullt Level for New Game Plus, I didn't choose this. I played only in normal Mode, for the  Story. Since the first DLC was released i tried it and failed, i thought whats going on. Then i found out that the DLC's are on the Difficultlevel off NG+ . That was the Point i stopped playing it. Didn't you like casual Gamers? Then make it easier for them. The Pro Gamer can set their difficult Level to whatever they like. But at the Moment the Season Pass (with the 3 DLC's) is for me useless.

b
boyjaat209
5 months 1 week ago

hello

In Code Vein, you need to use different weapons to take down different enemies. If you are trying to beat a specific enemy with the wrong weapon then your time in the game will become that much more harder. ... Right now there is no way to adjust the difficulty setting in the game.

g
gamingdish
5 months ago

After looking at a number of the blog articles on your site, I seriously like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. www.gamingzip.com/ and more info is here: www.gamingkite.com