CODE VEIN - Update Patch Ver. 1.10

Patch 1.10 has now been released for CODE VEIN! The update implements the following:

ADDITIONAL CONTENTS

• New creation accessories, color pallets and face paints, Halloween-themed.
  • New function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.

UPDATES

Character creation

• Character creation data can be available at the camp.
  • Extensions can be made symmetrical.
  • Adjustments to accessory costs.

Exploration

• Add option to lock the direction of radar mini-map.
  • Trial of Blood only occurs a second time when the dropped item is picked up.
  • Option to turn off exploration conversation.

Battle

• Pop up message appears when the player is afflicted with status effect.
  • Option to turn off damage screen effects when player is about to die.
  • Ichor can be collected from sandbags at the camp.

System

• Option to reduce difficulty which has been raised in new game plus.
  • Buddies can be changed at the Mistle.
  • Some item icons are adjusted.

BUG FIXES

• Fixed application errors on the following conditions: Moving to event scenes with specific Blood Veil ; Guarding continuously right after pushing confirm button in front of a closed door ; Rebooting the game on Steam after moving to sleep mode during launching the game.
  • Fixed matching facility while using keywords on Steam.
  • Adjusted battle effects.
  • Adjusted enemy’s movement.
  • Fixed other minor issues.

Happy Halloween, Revenants

I hope you make a Patch, frame rate,is not good,and to autohide de hud,or give more options to hide some things, Because i like to take some picture ingame,and we don t like to much things de on screen,and,please,make an update to put the brasilian version in Portugal!!is so easy for sure,no portuguese subtitles in Portugal,US and big mistake.
The game is great

Yeah you are about write Nuno Magalhaes, where are the subtitles on portuguese or brasilian that are advertised on the back cover of the game.
this is false advertisement.
is delusional that a game that was put sell in europe comes with arabian subtitles but not portuguese or brasilain is this a joke!

Hey Kast789! 

I believe that option is available when you finish the game together with the options to keep playing on the same difficulty, or increase it.

Give it a try and if that's not working, write us a message through the support form! 

Hey NunoMagalhaes!

Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate when passionate fans of our games take the time to give ideas to make our products better :)

I will forward everything you've listed to the development team, and perhaps they might be able to implement some of your suggestions in a future patch!

If you have any additional feedback, feel free to write us a message through the support form as well :) 

Hey patricios!

Unfortunately the physical copies of the game were misprinted and have the Portuguese option listed when it's not actually available yet.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

I will forward your feedback to the development team as well, but it might take some time to implement the option as it might have to do with localization rules for Portugal.

If you have concerns on the matter, you can write us a message through the support form as well :)