Code Vein : Update patch notes ver.1.20

BANDAI NAMCO
administrator
Wed 11/12/2019 - 20:59

Pre-Announcement December update patch ver.1.20

December update patch ver.1.20 is scheduled to be released around the end of December.

Update contents are as following.

New function

• Additional body parameters for character creation mode

Additional body parameters (height, body type, body balance, face size) are available.

• Tower of Trials

Various enemies and bosses you defeated are waiting for you in new dungeon “Tower of Trials”. “Mark of Honor” is getable as a reward for challenging the dungeon.

Additional content

• Additional accessory item

New accessory “YOUNG GANGAN 15th anniversary collaboration face paint” is available.

”Happy Holiday” accessary items are available.

• ”Happy Holiday” color Blood Veil

“Happy Holiday” colors for night series Blood Veils are available.

• Additional motion

Additional motions are available.

Adjustment

• Adjusting parameters of some Blood Codes.
  • Adjusting resistance parameters of partners.
  • Allowing players to cancel regeneration while using.

A
Aedensin
4 weeks ago

I love the new changes! Can we please have the ability to edit our revenants with the addition of these new character options? At least once we've completed the story at least once?

d
d.scythe
3 weeks 6 days ago

Please, please add an option to turn off that quiet clicking sound that happens whenever a character walks. It's really annoying.

J
Joke Reee
3 weeks 3 days ago

I just wish someday we get the companions outfits and Veils. Pc has that advantage with mods...

w
wazaclark
3 weeks 3 days ago

I wish we can get mods

on Xbox 1 and PS 

V
Vuradux
3 weeks ago

The nerf to Final Journey is awful.

I can understand the change to the dodge speed (before no matter what, using Final Journey always set it to Quick, now it bumps it up one level ie. Normal dodge speed becomes Quick and Slow becomes normal) But cutting the Gifts duration by a third (three minutes before nerf now one minute), On an ability that instantly kills you after it expires is just bad balance. There was no need to touch the duration. It was fine the way it was.

l
legitsniper24
2 weeks 5 days ago

Final Journey is pretty much worthless now. Bridge to Glory costs half the ichor, isn't class locked, doesn't kill you at the end, and lasts longer while still giving you potentially equal damage buffs. I don't see a problem with changing the movement speed bump, but at least give it back the 3 minute duration so it's actually usable.

K
KenchiHagane33
1 week 1 day ago

Hi I love the code vein story on Ps4 but there are three flaws that keeps people from wanting to play this game! This is an emergency situation and I hope that the developers will solve this. I have had over 100 people telling me that the that they expected to be able to jump with the X button and be able to perform aerial combat after knocking an enemy up into the air! The only thing the X button is used for is to interact with people and pick up Items! This is a very sad flaw that needs to be fixed. I should be able to jump and double jump to cross small gaps or get up into a ledge to get an Item. Not just always having to go the long way around! I am begging the developers to please fix it so players can jump and use aerial combat! The next flaw is the character creation. For creating female characters players should be able to manually adjust the female character's measurements. You say this game has partial nudity in it but without being able adjust the breast, hips, and thighs Many players including myself are not impressed. I am begging you to change it so then you can be able to do that. The last flaw is the upgrade system. Players should be able to upgrade their defense without putting on more weight. It is not fair that players have to keep changing out gear all the time for boss battles only for it to have little to no effect. The weapons should be able to be transformed more than once with the same material. I AM BEGGING THE DEVELOPERS TO PLEASE CHANGE THESE FEATURES OF THE GAME!!!! Besides that I think the game is good and I love playing it. Thank you for reading this and I hope for a response asap. Please like this comment if you agree

K
KenchiHagane33
1 week 1 day ago

I feel like players should be able to change their partners equipment 

s
sneazzy95
5 days 17 hours ago

I agree, we should totally get mods on PS4. Personally I don't play with my PC, so I don't have the advantage of mods.

Customer Service
Riccardo CS
customer_service
2 hours 53 min ago

Hey everyone! Thank you all for your feedback. We're always happy to hear player's feedback and ideas and we always try to make our games a better experience for everyone.

I advise you to also write to us directly to our support team through this link  if you have any additional feedback or questions, they'll be happy to help :)