Code Vein - Previous notice for October update patch (Ver. 1.04)

BANDAI NAMCO
administrator
Tue 08/10/2019 - 20:20

Character creation

• Adding new creation accessories, color pallets and face paints featuring Halloween.
  • Adding a new function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.

Code Vein Accessories

Code Vein - Costumes

Exploration

• Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
  • Adding a new function to lock the map direction.
  • Adding a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
  • Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
  • Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood” .
  • Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training .

Release timing for the patch would be end of October. More info will be released on the official site.

m
mecharobots
11 months 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the updates and adding even more to the incredible CAC creation . 🙂

Pillagius
11 months 2 weeks ago

What about multiplayer fixes?

Since last patch many people on Steam (myself included) can't host games but able to join just fine and usual "fixes" do not help, like both players having to select same download region in Steam settings, etc.

P
Praxxley
11 months 2 weeks ago

@Pillagius

I have the other way :)

i cant join others but they can join me :(

d
dmg1385
11 months 2 weeks ago

im having the same issue on XBOX. i can join a random game, i can join a friend with password. but when i try to get anyone to join me it take about 10 failed attemps. any idea why this is happening. it seemed to start when the patch when up. 

D
Daevien
11 months 2 weeks ago

Rewatch cutscenes when? D: I love watching my character in these.. A quick summary in the hotsprings with some text and a picture is not enough!

@Pillagius & Praxley

Hii, first of all, not a native speaker so be indulgent for my poor writing.

I got the same problem (can join/ can't host) on PS4 and i try a freacking lot of things to fix that. like delete-reinstall the whole game, update my save and download it again and a lot of different things for no progression, until i try to see by creating a new save if the problem was coming from the game or the save, since i could both join/host a game with this new save, i figured out the problem was coming from my save and not the game.

After thinking about it for a bit, i remember the moment this bug begin for me was in the deep (not the last one, the one just before) with my friend, and i decide to see if, by any chance, the bug was something like an error coming for a bad disconnection or whatever.

Then we came back to this point in the game (the two boss we fight together where a total pain alone in this difficulty but that's another topic, it would be cool to have the possibility to reset the difficulty for people who just want to enjoy the story multiple time and not serve as a mop for bosses).

And then, once we were both in the deep in the  map, i last sucessfully host a game, i try again to host the game and the bug simply vanish and we were able to, again, enjoy the game together.

I don't know if this can solve the problem for anybody else but i think it's worth giving a try if you remember where you last play in coop as a host, and it was not in the same difficulty so i guess the difficulty don't really matter, still it was with the same person in the same map (maybe it's important).

I hope this can help anyone encountering the same issue, even if on another support than PS4.

Have a nice day and i wish you the best.

Hi Nanaruru! Thanks for your comment 🙂 We have really appreciated that as it can really be useful for our team in order to find a solution to this coop connection issue. I am forwarding everything to them for further investigations 😉 In the meantime we have been reported of a little workaround that may be useful to connect to other players. Please try to take out every item you don't use from your inventory. Try the same for the weapons and the Blood Veils, just put them in the storage. After that, try to unequip every gift from the blood type, and also unequip your gestures and signs. We know is not really comfortable, but after that you can take a minute to put back your equip. Hope this little workaround can help., but if the problem persist, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team, we will gladly investigate further. 

P
PatriciaWRR
9 months 2 weeks ago

I got the same problem (can join/ can't host) on PS4 and i try a freacking lot of things to fix that. like delete-reinstall the whole game, update my save and download it again and a lot of different things for no progression, until i try to see by creating a new save if the problem was coming from the game or the save, since i could both join/host a game with this new save, i figured out the problem was coming from my save and not the game. 

Hi PATRICIAWRR! Thanks for your comment 🙂

Also, thanks for letting us know that your issue is resolved. It is true that unfortunately a save file can go corrupted, giving back that connectivity issues, so indeed the solution is to create a new save file. 

Rest assured that our team is diligently working to provide the better quality possible, if you have any other questions, please let me know 🙂