Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - Patch Note 1.02

Administrator
Kara BNE
Wed 13/03/2019 - 16:03

A new patch was just released for ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN! Update 1.02 implements the following improvements:

PS4

• Fixed an issue in which Mission 12 in campaign mode could not be completed under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue in which Mission 01 in VR mode could not be completed under certain conditions.
  • Made adjustments to target switching.
  • Adjusted the amount of time a player can be idle in a multiplayer room before being removed from the room.
  • Fixed other minor issues.

Xbox One

• Fixed an issue in which Mission 12 in campaign mode could not be completed under certain conditions.
  • Adjusted the amount of time a player can be idle in a multiplayer room before being removed from the room.

Steam

• Stabilized certain multiplayer actions.
S
Sakis Karakatsanis
6 months 2 weeks ago

Good afternoon, 

i bought Ace Combat 7 mostly for the great VR experience and i was realy excited .... Are there any thoughts for new VR missions? The experience was A M A Z I N G!!!

Hello Sakis! Thanks for your comment =) We have really appreciated your passion for Ace Combat 7! Unfortunately we do not possess any official info concerning the release of new VR missions. We can confirm however that as a part of the 6 DLCs that will be released during the year, 3 new missions will be released as well =) For any further information, we invite you to keep an eye at the NEWS section in our site. There you can keep yourself updated with the latest news concerning Ace combat 7!